Monday, May 12, 2008

Yard Work!

I tried to keep Canyon inside just long enough to let Dustin get started with the Bobcat. It only took a minute for Canyon to hear it and say "Mom I'm going outside with my dad in the tractor!!" I was lucky to get him changed out of his P.J.'s and snap one picture (only because the door was locked) before he got outside!
Canyon waited with Ziggy for his turn on the Bobcat with Dad.
After a long weekend of working hard to do the final grade, move gravel, sand and rocks we called it a day! Not to metion Canyon's sunburn which he reminded me of this morning when he woke up felling the burn on his cheeks. "Mom you forgot to put sunscreen on me!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much work- Can't wait to see the results... next is the grass right? Almost done!

Marla said...

What you leave town and we just don't talk anymore? I am coming up there next friday. I must come see you and your house. Frankie wants to play with Canyon again. That sounds just like Frankie he thinks all tractors are his now cause his dad has 3funny huh. Like father like son for sure.

Melissa said...

Yard work sucks at least Canyon thinks it is fun... for now! We need to get together!