Monday, May 5, 2008

St. George Vacation

Canyon finally met his cousin Frankie (Marla's Son) They are only one month apart and sooo cute! I wish we lived closer!
Spiderman
My boys! (Ziggy is at a spa back in SLC) I don't know what I would do with out my little man!
Canyon and Carson
Canyon with Daddy
So we found this piano in Vegas, Canyon loved it as you can see.

At Circus Circus watching the crazy guys from Kenya. (I would recommend never going here if you can avoid it)
Playing at Lake Mead

My new Tattoo.
The Buddhist symbol means:

"Endless Love"
"Love will always find it's way home"




4 comments:

Marla said...

It looks like you found something fun to do with the rest of your weekend. It was so much fun to see you and we have to get together more often I know our husbands would get along great. Thank you so much for visiting me. I will come up as soon as I can. Frank really does want to go to the sand dunes next month so I will keep you posted.

Marla said...

Like we didn't get a picture together, we haven't seen each other in years we should of at least gotten memory in case it's another few years, ha ha just kidding it won't be. Love ya!

Marla said...

Triple threat... Don't you think you can just move you life to St. George, I forgot how much fun we had together. Ask Dustin I bet he'll say yes!

Anonymous said...

Hmm....the rest of us were working. How nice for us.