Thursday, May 29, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

Canyon's Cousin Frankie came to visit and what do you know they had the same shirts on!! They aren't really related but you would never know.
If you notice their shirts read "Here comes trouble" which is perfect for Canyon....I'm thinking Frankie is in the same boat!

Canyon has now adopted the Mohawk from Frankie...it is much easier to do thanks Marla!
My not so related cousins Marla and Brianna, which is funny becasue they are really the only ones I talk to!!


2 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

Canyon's mohawk is too cute! I can't wait to see him tomorrow- him and little Frankie really do look like cousins though...

Marla said...

Canyon, you look great with a mohawk! Frankie loves to look at your picture and can't wait to play again. We are thinking of camping over the 4th of July. I will let you know. It was so great to see you. I have missed you the last 5-10 years!