Friday, May 9, 2008

Mothers Day Memories

This is Canyon's first photo shoot 3 days old. I wanted to capture this beautiful moment when we found out we were starting a family.
Pictures taken at 8 months along in South Carolina with Dustin's Family.
We moved back to Utah just in time to play with all the new cousins!
Paris and Canyon became the best of friends. Paris always watched out for him and made sure he had his binki at all times!
My first Christmas as Mom.

Canyon's First Birthday! He had so much cake in his eyes and he kept rubbing it in. It was a horrible mess to clean up!

Anyway....those are some of my favorite Mommy memories.
I decided I will tag all Mommy's to to the same! That means you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one cheesy cracker. I feel like I need an insulin shot now.

Anonymous said...

By cracker I mean white person, not the delectable salty cookie-like snack.

Melissa said...

Who does Curtis think he is? Anyway Canyon is so cute but he is getting too big! He needs a baby sister.